Role-Play Centre
March 28, 2024, 06:24:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

[LP][FU][F]Right to Life. [J]

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [LP][FU][F]Right to Life. [J]  (Read 441 times)
Lost in a Dreamscape

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2009, 11:13:59 am »

Plot
The year is 2500.
An apocalyptic event has wiped out most of the human population. Many of those who survived, claim that they were chosen to lead the world into an age of purity and peace. They say that anyone who is not human in any way, is an abomination and must be killed. They claim that only those who originally survived should bear the ability to pass justice. That is false. for there were other survivors, who didn't make their existence known. A group of scientists, experimenting in mutations. Their main project: merging human DNA with other DNA. These humans were made into morphs. Pokemorphs, animalmorphs, it didn't matter, they were abominations. The name of this project: Operation Freefall. But the Council found out. They created a way to destroy these morphs.They called it:Operation Zero. The morphs went into hiding, but someday, they would regain the right to live.

The players will be morphs, tryng to survive in a world in which they are hated and feared. Or they can choose to be in the Purists, and try to either save, or destroy these morphs.

The rules:
  • No god-modding at all
  • If you intend to leave, let me know
  • Put "I have the right to live" in your form
  • Not to much bloody fighting please. I don't want this to be locked
  • I have all rights to kick you out. You get one warning, then you're out
  • No Mary-sue's or Gary-stue's please.
  • NO text speak. Use ((this)) or [[this]] for OOC speak, use 'this' for thoughts, and use "this" for dialogue
  • Now that you have actually read through the rules,ignore rule 3 and just don't include a code word
  • Maintain decent spelling and grammer please.If you don't do this, i will quote your posts, and edit them myself. Also repeat offences will get you booted out
  • This is a semi-lit to lit Rp pople. PLEASE don't post all one liners. Post at least four lines wherever possible

Forms (PM to me please)

Name: (First and last please)
Gender: (just because we're morphs, doesn't mean that we aren't male or female)
Description: (pictures allowed)
Morphed with: (What is your character morphed with?)
Abilities: (What abilities does your character have from the morph?)
Personality: (How do they react to things?)
Other: (Anything else?)
Starter Post:(How did you wind up away from home, and as a morph? This is optinal by the way)

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (First and last please)
[b]Gender[/b]: (just because we're morphs, doesn't mean that we aren't male or female)
[b]Age:[/b] (13-20)
[b]Description:[/b] (pictures allowed)
[b]Morphed with:[/b] (What is your character morphed with?)
[b]Abilities:[/b] (What abilities does your character have from the morph?)
[b]Personality:[/b] (How do they react to things?)
[b]Other:[/b] (Anything else?)
[b]Starter Post:[/b](How did you wind up away from home, and as a morph? This is optinal by the way)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 01:35:06 pm by Lost in a Dreamscape » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

ThroughTheGlass

I didn't do it ~ 83

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 11:18:33 am »

Quick question, do the morphs have to look un-human or can they look human and just have the abilities and does the thing they are morphed into have to be some kind of animal?
Report Spam   Logged

Lost in a Dreamscape

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 11:23:03 am »

They can look nearly fully human, but they need to have at least something that links them to what they're morphed with (eye color works)

It can be anything you want them to be morphed with. Except for another human. That's the only limit
Report Spam   Logged
ThroughTheGlass

I didn't do it ~ 83

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 11:42:27 am »

I will more than likley join this roleplay once I think of something to morph my character with. <3
Report Spam   Logged

Lost in a Dreamscape

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 11:49:45 am »

Okay. Well join as fast as possible so that we can hopefully start.

UPDATE:
We have a character list now.

Name: Akira Makusa (nicknamed Tsubasa)
Description: Akira's blue eyes are the only part of him that remained the same after the tests. His hair turned sandy-blonde, and the rest of his skin, is covered in golden-brown feathers. But the biggest change, is the 3.2 meter golden-broiwn wings that form out of his shoulder blades. His clothng is normally a white t-shirt with the insignia of twin dragons coiled around a sheild, stiched onto the left side of the chest, and black trackpants.
Morphed with: Golden Eagle
Abilities: Akira's senses are incredibly sharp, especialy his sght. He also has the power of flight, and he's quite strong
Personality: Akira is sweet, and friendly, but when he's angry, he's firce, aggressive, and harsh. He plays the Leader of the group of morphs. He's normaly running raids on the Council...
Other: No
Starter Post:
The city around me was darker than a shadow in the darkest alley, not a thing moved, all was still, a sea of almost pure darkness.Although the curfew only allowed those under 16 to be out until six, my friends and I had gotten into the habit of sneaking out. Just to be irritating to the wardens. We hadn't been caught yet, but then again, we had all been on hoverboards. And this time, I was alone. My friends had said it was to risky to go out, ever scince Ichigo dissappered. I should have grabbed my jacket and hoverboard. I thought, turning to see frost forming on the metal pipes the ran along either side of the alleyway around me. The chill wind carried the signs of snow that was coming fast. But it also carried a voice. Or more, a scream "Stop it, just stop it!" the voice yelled. It had an almost bell-like tone to it. My footsteps sounded so loud as I ran towards the voice. It was then that I lost all feeling in my body.

When I awoke, I was in a grey cell-like room. It had a mirror on the wall I was facing. I realised then, that my wrists were chained to the wall behind me. A man came in. He was dark- although he shouldn't have seemed as much in his snow white suit- and imposing-even though he was at least a head shorter than me. His icy grey eyes looked me over for what seemed like ages, but I heard then the soft thud of shoes outside, and only one step of the unseen figure, kept me thinking that it had only been seconds, not hours. Finally, he layed his rough hands on my temples, and suddenly all was gone in the fog that obscured my mind.

When my mind was clear again, I found myself on a cold metal table. I tried to turn my head to look around, and found that I couldn't. All I could see were white lights above me, on a black ceiling. I tried to move anything else, but my body wasn't obeying my minds command. All  could do was listen, and hope that I'd find out what was going on.
"Inject him, with the last dose" I then heard that bell-like voice say.
"Can he survive it?" A gruff, harsh voice asked.
"Of course. That is why he was chosen" The voice that had started this all said confidently, then added "That's why they were all chosen"
Somehow, I knew that whatever was going on, I wasn't alone. But, what did they mean by 'Can he survive it?' What was happening here?

When I'd slipped back into wakefulness, I was in the same room as before, but I was no longer chained. Yet my body felt awkward. 'What happened?' I asked myself. I tried to pull myself, up. My head swam. I put a hand against the wall to support myself. And I realized that something was wrong. Very wrong. My hand was covered in a dusting of golden-brown feathers. I noticed a mirror on the wall to my right side, and turned to look into it. What I saw scared me. All of my skin was covered in the same golden feathers.Only my eyes were the same as before. But the biggest change was the large wings protruding out of my shoulders. I asumed that they were about 3 meters long. I also felt lighter, as if my bones were less bulky. My first thought was I have to get out of this place. But how?

That was three months ago. I've been free for the past month. How did I stay in that city so long? I think now, for my life surrounds looking after the rest of us, and trying to take down the Council.

Report Spam   Logged
ThroughTheGlass

I didn't do it ~ 83

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 12:53:16 pm »

Name: Rhyder Hilton
Description:
Morphed with:
                             A Meditation Dragon, sometimes known as a Psychic Dragon, their power comes from their will power and their mind, they are able to create forcefields, use telekenis and illusions to confuse their enemies, their actual abilities come in many forms. They are a rare breed of dragon which many believe to be nothing more than legends.
Abilities:

Projection
-   Can project up to nine other versions of himself, depending on how much energy he is using. These projections can’t pick up anything, but they look identical to him and are used to confuse the enemy, evade attacks or even to just be at several places at once.

Gravity Manipulation
-   Depending on the amount of power he uses, he can control the flow of gravity on himself to cause him to jump much higher than any human, run on walls for short periods of time, or even increase the power of his downward kicks or attacks by increasing gravity and thus increasing the impact. He can also form a small gravity field around him to up to one meter; this gravity field greatly strengthens gravity to anyone who enters making it near impossible to land a strong blow. However this can only be done in short distances and can only be held for short periods of time.

Keen Eye
-   An ability that allows him to forsee the exact location on an attack that is about to him, helping him dodge with much more accuracy and plan a quick counter attack. It is important to note that he does not slow down the attack, but rather focuses and understands the direct location of where the attack shall hit, almost like an ongoing premonition.

Sonic Boom
-   His main offensive power that results mainly from his gravity ability. Using his power, he is able to form short circular like invisible waves which break the speed of sound and are literally a sonic boom, they can be used to reflect other attacks back, to change somethings direction, but if stored long enough, the energy can knocked down someone off their feet and injure their body, making it difficult to recover.

Personality: When it comes down to it, Rhyder is warm and understanding and for his age, his heart is pure and passionate. However, he can sometimes get mislead by his emotions which can sometimes take over. Nevertheless, in a tough situation he is serious and focused on the task at hand. He is a genuine as they came and is upfront with people and does not try and mislead them. Extremely stubborn and sometimes arragont, Rhyder has yet to learn the true meaning of relying on others as for so long he has depended on himself.
Other: He's a homo? xD
Starter Post:

Drip.

Drop.

Drip.

Drop.

That was all that the fragile teenager could hear. The gentle yet harsh sound of a tap, somewhere nearby, not completely turned off. That horrible, aggravating sound that had always bothered the young boy, even as a child.

Drip.

Drop.

He was eventually forced to open his tired eyes, the goldish brown orbs slowly fluttered open, his vision blurry, making his location even more difficult to pinpoint. Soon, his vision improved and could see dark, grey walls surrounding the youth. Moments later the numb feeling of his shackled feet returned to him and the horrible scent of his ragged clothes soon met his nose. Wherever he was, it was not a cheery place.

Trying to get up proved to be a near impossible task and with a loud yet tired cry, he fell back to the ground, having been only able to lift his feet slightly before they gave way. His head rested against the grey, metallic wall, his eyes could only gaze around his cell, wondering just where he was.
He had been newly found, only a week or so ago and had been one of their more...difficult experiments. His morphed being was the only one they had found and the boys refusal to co-operate and the dragons own power nearly caused the death of the boy.

However, it had worked and the boy was now where he had been for the past week. Locked up with no clue of where he was, his body in utter pain, his memories faded at best and nothing but the feeling in hid blood that he was not the same.

How right he was.

Report Spam   Logged

Lost in a Dreamscape

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2009, 11:54:44 am »

I said to PM it to me for a reason, however, due to the way you've written the form, and how much detail you've put in and the pic of Syaoran-kun

I have not a choice but to accept you
Report Spam   Logged
ThroughTheGlass

I didn't do it ~ 83

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2009, 02:20:02 pm »

Oh! Ooopsie! Sorry! But I am glad you accepted it and I got a laugh at the secret part you wrote. xD
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: