Role-Play Centre
April 20, 2024, 03:26:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

The Breeding Project - XRA_122 [LP][FU][A]

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Breeding Project - XRA_122 [LP][FU][A]  (Read 149 times)
~.Mizu.~
I have an unnatural hate for my own characters..
Administrator

WHO WANTS SOME OF MY CHAIR?! ..Oo

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2009, 03:22:27 pm »

[Just to get things going =D]

The year is 2050. War and famine has led to the falling of the worlds strongest nations and effectively the near destruction of man. And Animal-kind are almost wiped out - only a few species have managed to survive this far. They live in secret, the world has been paved over, built on, rebuilt. Drained of all natural resources. A world made of stone. The sun is dying, there are little to no water sources, the world lies in ancient ruins, there is nothing green, not a lot of food.
Before the countries nuclear attack on eachother, there were a group of schlors who escaped on a ship. There were rumours that they made it to a manufactured planet close to Earth, one of many [as space travel was very common]. These people were made up of scientists, adventurers, medical professionals etc They were to be the future, the saviours of the human and Animal-kind alike. Nothing has been heard of them for a long time though.. And so the world is at a standstill, the few survivors in hiding, just fighting to survive.

A shadow moved swifltly through the twilight, the world was caught in a blanket of dust, like a constant mist. According to some, this mist was only in the lower parts, once you got higher, it became clearer. Few dared to though, there were rumours of people, desperate for a meal - and for the animals, too weak to defend themselves, this was nightmare enough. They remained in the undercity. Deep underground.
The shadow whisped up the tunnels and to the surface, even through the dust, the air was much fresher. This young had never seen the true sun, she was much too young, but she had heard stories. And tales of what her species used to look like. Perky ears, thick coats of fur, large sharp eyes, bushy tail - all that had changed. This small Wolf was much different, like all of the surviving animals, they had developed to survive. Her coat was short but thicker to keep her warm in the constant chill, her eyes were bigger to deal with the darkness, and with a second transparent eyelid to protect from the dust and dirt; her tail was shorter by at least half so it didn't get caught. Her body was smaller so she could flee to small places if in danger. And all of her fur was dark from the lack of sunlight.
She climbed swiftly up the rubble from old buildings, she kept advancing, she was intent on seeing the sun before it died. She was finally old enough to leave the tunnels without an adult. She didn't care if she died, she wanted to die having seen sunlight.
And there it was, through the misty particles floating around her, bright light. Her dark eyes dialated, and she padded closer. Suddenly, something behind her, grasped her. She clawed for freedom, but to no avail. Her eyes were still glued to the light, but then, everything was dark.

Plot:
Just to be a little clearer, you are one of the few surviving species [which I'll distinguish later] living undergroud - slightly mutated to survive. There aren't many, just a few of each species. The schlors who fled the planet before it's destruction have returned, not to save the humans, but they are instead trying to capture you. And if you put this together with the title, I'm sure the logic will come on its own^^

Rules:
1. All the standard rules apply, so check them out if your not sure.
2. I've indicated this is a LP topic, by my standards, that means at least 5 lines to a post - PLEASE.
4. If I say no, that's that - sorry.
5. I won't say no if you can give me a fairly-detailed, original form and can keep up that standard.
6. If you break these rules, I WILL ask you to leave the RP.

Species:
Really, I'm looking for animals like dogs and cats, that kind of thing, but if you can show me a horse or whatever that has really adapted so it can live and maybe climb [lulz] so it could survive, I'll make an exception. I'll give you some ideas below:
-Lion
-Tiger
-Wolf
-Weasel
-Leopard
-Rat
-Hedgehog
-Cheetah
-Chameleon
-Snake

Form:

Name: [Whatever you fancy]
Age: [In human years plz, it's easier Oo Not really old either.. just late teenish early twenty sorta thing]
Species: [From the list or whatever you can think of]
Appearence: [Rememer you've been slightly mutated, no extra arms please, be sensible - have good reason for everything.]
Personality: [Don't be too breif, but you don't need a story here^^]
Other: [Anything else you want to mention?]
Starter Post: [Just being abducted and such, by the EVIL UFO xDDD]

My Form
Name: Mizu
Species: Wolf
Appearence: "Her coat was short but thicker to keep her warm in the constant chill, her eyes were bigger to deal with the darkness, and with a second transparent eyelid to protect from the dust and dirt; her tail was shorter by at least half so it didn't get caught. Her body was smaller so she could flee to small places if in danger. And all of her fur was dark from the lack of sunlight." She's quite tiny, but has longer than normal legs and sharp claws for good grip. She's very fast and nimble and can often escape any conflict without much hastle. She doesn't like to fight, but she won't take any nonsense from anyone.
Personality: Nighte is very curious, she usually isn't timid but she gets scared easy enough. She can be loud at times when she gets to know you. She makes friends very easily and it doesn't take long for people to like her. She loves to explore and she is seen as quite rebellious by her family. She gets very lonely and longs of finding others to socialize with. Which is why she often explores, she also longs to see the sun, and the poor little thing has yet to do so. She is sweet and caring to those she loves and often has an unnatural compassion for those strangers in need of help. She can be pretty niave at times when she gets caught up in something - once she gets an idea in her head she can't let go of it and it often clouds her thoughts. She's far from being stupid though, she's not exactly 'street-smart' however..
Starter Post: Aboveplz
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

AlisuRabbit
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 11:51:45 am »

Name: Yukito
Species: Snake
Appearance: Yukito is what's left of the Boa Constrictors. He has extremely strong bones so that he can kill his prey faster than his predecessors. He is also covered in a bizarre slimy substance so that it is easier for him to slip out of the constantly falling rubble. His eyes are much larger than his ancestors, this helps him see in the never-ending darkness in the underworld where he was born. He is also a much blander colour than what the rumours he would have been years ago, this apparently helps him stay hidden from the larger animals, such as wolves.
Personality: Yukito is a very boistrous snake. Noone can stop him from doing something when he puts his mind to it and he won't stop until it finishes. He is an extremely good fighter, he will fight to the death if he has to and has done on many occasions. He gets rather bored of darkness and has longed for a glimpse of light, natural or synthetic. He has never paid much attention to scare stories and the only thing stopping him from going up to the surface is the fact that he doesn't know how.
Starter Post: The small silver line flitted across the dark, dull landscape and it stopped when it came to a great mountain of rubble. Yukito had spent far too long down here, he had killed too many other animals. I ccan't take it down here anymore. I've done too many things. I'm not running away, I'm just starting again. He thought about all the horror stories he was told when he was little. He had always doubted them but now it was coming to going up, he wasn't quite sure. He mulled it over in his mind. Oh well, what have I got to lose? He started climbing up the mountain of rubble, tears stinging his abnormally large eyes. He couldn't even figure out why he was crying. It wasn't as if he had any family that he was leaving. He kept climbing at the speed of light, literally. Wow, this mountain is pretty big. He finally broke out. He was here. He was outside. The tears in his eyes stopped and his body automatically dried up the pre-existing ones. He looked up and there it was. The sun!
Report Spam   Logged
~.Mizu.~
I have an unnatural hate for my own characters..
Administrator

WHO WANTS SOME OF MY CHAIR?! ..Oo

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 08:34:35 am »

Accepted my dear lawl
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: