Role-Play Centre
April 20, 2024, 09:32:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Returning To East High (A Serious Roleplay - Promise!)

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Returning To East High (A Serious Roleplay - Promise!)  (Read 634 times)
~:Lost in Wonderland:~
Welcome to Wonderland
Administrator

We're all a little Mad here~

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2009, 09:50:45 pm »

Alistair Teimei & Alice Jacobs

Alistair pushed his glasses further up his face for the umteenth time, everyone had left him with the work. Then again he had offered. No one liked having to come to school early and this was something that needed to be sorted out. There were some new students coming and even the teachers seemed to not really want to be bothered with half of the stuff they should do that could be easily handed to someone such as Alistair to do instead. Plus too many students had been bugging him as to who the Transfer students were.

"Oi...Oiiiii!" a voice called from outside then there was a tapping on the window. Alistair sighed knowing all to well who it was. He turned around to see a tall young woman with dark black hair, she wore a cute looking dress one which you wouldn't really have expected a girl like her to wear. However she pulls of the cute look amzingly well. "Alice. What do you want now? If you knew you'd get bored why on Earth did you follow me this morning?" He asked sternly the girl pouted and looked away from him obviously hurt he said that. "But Al would be loney without me! No one else is really here yet, I just wanted to do you a favor! And instead you yelled at me!!" She said angrily, Alistair sighed and got up and moved towards the window. He gently patted the girl on the head. "Thank you for worrying about me Alice, you're right without you pestering me every ten minutes I would be lonely, however I might have been finished by now." He said with a smile Alice sighed and pushed his hand away. "Al. You Need to work on your way of praising people." Alice groaned.
Report Spam   Logged

The Mad Hatter rules the Aces
The Queen of Hearts rules the Hearts
The Cheshire Cat rules the Diamonds
The Watch Maker rules the Spades

Hearts hate Diamonds but love Spades and Aces Hate everyone who isn't useful to them.
~.Mizu.~
I have an unnatural hate for my own characters..
Administrator

WHO WANTS SOME OF MY CHAIR?! ..Oo

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2009, 07:29:19 pm »

Gabriella looked at her son through the reflection in the windscreen mirror. She watched his face carefully, and felt his hurt strike her so deeply. Her face creased with concern for him. This was her child, she bore him. And something was hurting him, and that tore her up inside. She wanted to tear apart whoever had done this to him, she wanted to make his world so perfect, so that she could have her baby back. Her little boy. What monster could hurt him. Her heart bled just thinking about any harm coming to him. If only she knew what had happened, if only she knew who had done this to him.. maybe she could change things. But even Gabriella couldn't trust herself that she wouldn't seriously injure the culprit. This is my child. I created him, and I would protect him with my life. she repeated to herself for what must have been the hundreth time. It was becoming such a mantra.

Her determined, brown eyes stared still at Jayson's reflection, and it warped and bubbled as if the mirror was melting. His face changed, to the bright happy boy he had once been. Tears welled up in her eyes, as she recalled everything they had been before. So close. Watching him and his father play catch, catching him snatching a cookie after she had finished baking, and pretending not to notice, reading to him, and watching his face fall innocently into slumber.

With a shot, Gabriella was snatched back into reality. She whipped the tears away from her eyes and looked back at her husband, joining in his laughter half-heartedly, not sure what had been said. Oh Jayson..

Jared shuffled his way along the path leading to the school. His eyes were hidden from the blinding light of the sun behind an oversized pair of dark sunglasses. His mind was a confused whirlpool of the noises around him. Pounding at the inside of his skull, the bitter crescendo of high-pitched laughter, babbling girls, roudy guys, slamming car-doors, music.. and like the deepest of holes, it was never-ending. It just swirled on and on in his head, building and building until he was ready to explode. Jared Moore was sovierly regretting his late-night drinking session last night, that had carried over until just a few hours ago, and had involved his dear friends Vodka and Gin.

The Gin perhaps was not so much his 'style', but it was the first bottle he had gotten his hands on when he was plundering through his fathers secret liquer cabinet. He was amazed he even made it out of bed, but the constant poundings of his father on his bedroom door sure helped. First off, he had actually though it was his brain pounding his skull, but the yelling soon made it obvious who it was. Sliding out of bed, onto his floor, if you could call it that. Then word floor would assume the image of something solid on which to stand, but Jared's room was carpeted with so many empty bottles, clothes, at least one old pizza box and God only knows what else, that the floor - if there was one - was completely invisible, and possibly non-existant. I know that may seem hard to believe now, but if you ever did see it, you might actually agree with the theory that his room is balanced on a never-ending pile of junk.

After pulling on whatever clothes he laid his hands on, he practically fell down the stairs and staggered into the kitchen. His blood-shot eyes pulling their way around the room, while he looked for Coffee. He never really had breakfast, or lunch, but his mother did force them all to sit down and have a 'proper family meal' for dinner. It was really just a sequence of awkward silence broken up by Joe - his father - talking about business stuff.

Covering his eyes with what were probably his mum's glasses, Jared walked almost delireously to school. Only having a few hours sleep, he was having a monsterous come-down. Every now and then, he felt he was about to puke, and muttered "Fuckfuckfuck.." to himself, hoping he wasn't about to puke on someones lawn.

Now at the school, he was wondering how lenient the school's no-smoking policy was.

Having everything around him all blurred and muffled was probably a good thing at this point, as more than a few people had already kindly taken the time to snigger at him, and even a few lovely chaps had thrown more than a few rude words and gestures his way. 
Report Spam   Logged

ThroughTheGlass

I didn't do it ~ 83

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2009, 08:12:16 pm »

Gabriella would see tired, dull eyes through the windscreen mirror and perhaps for a moment she would find those happy, warm, loving eyes of her little boy in her head, but harsh reality would, if she chose to look again, bring back those almost lifeless eyes. His gaze did shift slightly towards his father’s voice and for a while he said nothing, before gazing back out the window.

“I...guess...” He said simply, his voice matching his eyes, no hint of emotion apart from a soft sadness, mixed perhaps a hint of uncertainty. His sister gazed at him for a few seconds, before looking back to her music and shaking her head. She had no idea what had caused his brother to become this whole new person, but she was pretty sure eventually her parents would snap and they would get an answer one way or another.

When the car finally pulled up beside the school, Jayson would slowly get out, his rucksack loosely slung onto his shoulder, walking to the main side of the car, he handed back to his mother the bagel she had wrapped up for him.

“Here...you should have it...I wasn’t going to eat it anyway...” He said softly before slowly walking towards the main school building. Sighing and watching her little brother, she soon followed, smiling softly and waving at his parents before heading in. Keeping his gaze rather low as he walked up the steps, he was barely even thinking about school, his mind was always distant and was rarely focused.

Despite her best efforts, Alyssia and Jayson soon got separated in the many school hallways. His rucksack still on his shoulder, he awkwardly moved through the crowds, clearly new to the school, his gaze looking at each classroom door and trying to check for his class, not even really sure which one he was looking for, all he knew was that he had Drama first period..   
Report Spam   Logged

~:Lost in Wonderland:~
Welcome to Wonderland
Administrator

We're all a little Mad here~

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2009, 08:33:13 pm »

Alistair Teimei & Alice Jacobs

Alistair laughed gently and moved back to the table, pushing his glasses up again he gathered the papers on the desk. "I'll see you at class, I need to go find the new transfers." He stated, Alice nodded and ran off. Alistair sighed only guessing what would happen next.

He headed out of the room with his bag and the papers in his hands. It didn't take long to spot a familiar face in the crowd waiting for him. With a sigh he moved passed her only to have them grab his arm. "Now that's just rude." She said annoyed, Alistair smiled at her and moved her hand from his arm, "Come on,"

After a while they reached a room and Alistair peeked inside, he smiled then waited outside. Alice looked at him curiously and was about to speak but he put a finger to his lips. She sighed and didn't make a sound. Eventually they saw a boy possibly younger then them looking in the room ahead of them. "Jayson Bolton, right?" He asked with a smile. "I'm Alistair Teimei, this is my neighbour Alice Jacobs. I'm President of the Student Council, the teachers left it to make sure you got these, as well making sure you knew your way around alright. This is a map of the school, everything is colour co-ordinated to match your Timetable which is here." Alistair explained handing the boy a few things.
Report Spam   Logged

The Mad Hatter rules the Aces
The Queen of Hearts rules the Hearts
The Cheshire Cat rules the Diamonds
The Watch Maker rules the Spades

Hearts hate Diamonds but love Spades and Aces Hate everyone who isn't useful to them.
~.Mizu.~
I have an unnatural hate for my own characters..
Administrator

WHO WANTS SOME OF MY CHAIR?! ..Oo

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2009, 04:33:12 pm »

His voice. It was painful to hear. So hard, and monotone. "I guess." Gabriella was such a furious mix of hate for whoever had hurt her boy, and hurt for how her child seemed to hate her. It was not hate he felt though, it was nothing. Gabriella should know better, but what she saw in this boy was hate, hate perhaps for what had happened, or maybe it was just because he wouldn't tell her that she felt he was so distant.

Jayson turned, and gave her back the sandwich she had made him, and with a few sad words, he left her. Once again, she felt her eyes welling up with tears, but this time, she couldn't control them. And as he got further away, her face crushed, and fell into her cupped hands as she cried uncontrollably. "Oh, Troy.." she gasped between sobs.

When Jared finally stepped into the school, stinking of fresh smoke, the corridors were deserted. Well, mostly deserted. Just a few odd people happened to be wandering about, their eyes prodding at him. Still, although the quick fag [nopunintended] had somewhat softed his hangover, his blurred vision and spinning head remained. He was glad there was no-one around for him to stumble into, or also anyone to mock his lack of knowledge of the layout of the school as he attempted to locate the class he was supposed to be in.

Occasionally, as he walked, he had a sudden rush to his head, which made him feel as though he was about to collaypse. Automatically, his hand would shoot to his head, as if he could hold himself up that way. He stopped for a few seconds, leaning against a wall. It had been a while since he had felt this badly hung-over. And with what little he had drank, it didn't make much sence to him. He probably shouldn't even be out of bed. He put it down to the early morning and perhaps a build-up of every other night like like last night, compiled and erupting over him now.

There was no real point in him wondering the corridors, he realised eventually. He didn't even know what class he was supposed to be in. He almost laughed at his stupidity, he was like a body without a brain. He sighed and just allowed himself to slip down the wall to the floor.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: