Role-Play Centre
March 29, 2024, 05:42:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

[F][M]Welcome to Wonderland [J]

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: [F][M]Welcome to Wonderland [J]  (Read 2411 times)
Lost in a Dreamscape

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2009, 11:23:08 am »

Delali
Delali only rolled her eyes, and thought Why am I getting the feeling he's being literal? Oh well it's Maric. Of course he's gonna put blood's intrested before his own.

Saya
"Wait.. what do you mean by 'I value my life'? Is there some reason we're here? Or was it just luck and or timing?"
Saya's curiosity was aroused once again, and all signs of the tears were gone.
Report Spam   Logged
Lightshock16

Thunder!!! Lightning!! STRIKE!!!!....i kill you!!!

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 19, 2009, 11:25:26 am »

Will - The Clock Maker

Will thought about what Saya had just asked. he didnt actually know the reasont that all these people had been brought here, so he was keen to understand too.
"Yeah Maric. you of all people should know why all these people were brought to wonderland...not that i'm not pleased that you've come, it just came as quite the suprise for me..." Will said, smiling at Saya.
Report Spam   Logged

POKE WARS
EPISODE II - ATTACK OF THE COMBS
~:Lost in Wonderland:~
Welcome to Wonderland
Administrator

We're all a little Mad here~

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 19, 2009, 11:29:43 am »

Maric Hare

Maric looked curiously, "I'm not sure why Guests end up here, sometimes it's an event in their lives that triggers it. We just take advantage of it. Blood, seems to like that girl. If you thought I was bad, Blood is worse. Go against him and you can guarantee trouble. It's same for the Queen of Hearts, go against her and it's off with your head." Maric explained. He returned his hands to his sides.
Report Spam   Logged

The Mad Hatter rules the Aces
The Queen of Hearts rules the Hearts
The Cheshire Cat rules the Diamonds
The Watch Maker rules the Spades

Hearts hate Diamonds but love Spades and Aces Hate everyone who isn't useful to them.
Lightshock16

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 19, 2009, 11:35:03 am »

Will - The Clock Maker

"Indeed, be careful of those two...then again, it isnt just Blood who's got a love interest. the Queen seemed pretty taken with that boy with the cold look and the black and red hair...in fact-" Will looked back at the table.
"Hmm, looks like the two of them have left already..."
Report Spam   Logged

POKE WARS
Lost in a Dreamscape

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 19, 2009, 08:08:43 pm »

Delali

"Oh, and Blood is the Hatter, in case you hadn't guessed. Also he's the leader of the Aces. Will here is the leader of the Spades. I shouldn't need to explain who leads the Hearts, and then the Cheshire Cat rules the diamonds. Hearts hate Diamonds but love Spades and we Aces hate everyone who isn't useful to us."
Delali said, realising that Saya wouldn't know the various people in Wonderland.

Saya

"Wait, how'd all this fighting start anyway? Did a specific event or... wait a sec. Did Alice trigger it?"
Saya instantly sounded slightly worried. She'd read the book. Everyone in her class had. The only difference was that she actually thought that  the events could happen

Report Spam   Logged
Lightshock16

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 19, 2009, 08:12:50 pm »

Will - The Clock Maker

Will frowned, thinking for a moment.
"...You know that's a good question...I dont tend to get involved with any real fighting anyway, so i dont really know these things...still, it is a shame that you had to come to our home during these dangerous and troublesome times Saya. Normally Wonderland is a wonderful place, and even now if you can avoid fighting, it is..." Will said, gently patting her on the back.
Report Spam   Logged

POKE WARS
Lightshock16

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 20, 2009, 05:46:01 pm »

Tor - The Prince of Hearts

Getting bored of staring at the stars, Tor got up and headed towards the HEarts Castle.

((sorry, but i had to try and do SOMETHING))
Report Spam   Logged

POKE WARS
~.Mizu.~
I have an unnatural hate for my own characters..
Administrator

WHO WANTS SOME OF MY CHAIR?! ..Oo

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 20, 2009, 06:52:24 pm »

Blood Dupre - The Hatter

Blood briefly removed his hat so that he could run his hand through his long black hair. Re-adjusting his hat on his head, he looked down at Jaine and paused. "So, you don't like it either?" he replied curtly, playing her bluff. "Never the matter, I'm not going to force you, if you come around to my way of thinking however, all the better." Perhaps there was more to the question than previously assumed, it was hard to tell. At times, Blood was as hard to read as the words he spoke.

As they walked together, Blood could not help but notice the air of wariness Jaine seemed to carry about her. And he could only assume it was more to do with him than anything else. "Tell me Jaine, do you fear me?" he asked with a slightly sickening smile. It was a strange feeling that had come over him, something he hadn't really ever experienced, and perhaps couldn't deal with properly; he, for some reason, wanted her to like him, to really like him. Never had he wanted anyone to like him, it had never occured to him. He usually either kept his distance from others or immediatly grew an attachment to them which was also mutual. With Jaine, it was different. His curiosity of her knew no bounds, and yet he could see she couldn't even trust him. If she wasn't ready, fine. She would grow to love him, as he knew he would grow to love her. Perhaps.. until he grew bored..

Vivaldi - Queen of Hearts

"Such a tragic story, my dear." Vivaldi said with a pout.  "Well, at least you're here now, and you can be happy!" she said, clapping her hands together at the end. He sympathetic tone had only lasted a mere sentence after such a dramatic tale, before suddenly becoming upbeat, anyone would think her fake. And possibly with good reason.

She picked up her tea and took an elegant sip, watching Mark struggle with his watering eyes. There was something not quite right about the whole scene. Something cold and distant, like a vulture stalking something dying..
Report Spam   Logged

Lightshock16

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 20, 2009, 06:56:37 pm »

Mark Tennant

Mark wiped the tears away from his eyes with his sleeve, and instead of being angry with Vivaldi for showing only slight sympathy, he was smiling.
...Your right Vivaldi...It truly was tragic but...i dont think my parents would want to see me crying about it...they'd want me to have a good, happy life...and i'm sure that you will be able to make me very happy here..." He said, smiling warmly at her before taking another sip of his tea.
Report Spam   Logged

POKE WARS
Welcome to Wonderland
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 20, 2009, 07:04:50 pm »

Jaine Kross

Jaine paused as she heard him ask her if he scared her. Did he? Jaine could only say yes... No way around it. That was what she feeling. Fear. To fear him... It was weird... He didn't seem as scary as other people she knew, people who would try to hurt her and fail... They always looked scarier, but something about him... It wasn't like the others. "Yes. I do, fear you... I never feared anyone as much as I fear you..." She stated not looking up at him. She didn't want to see his face when she told him, "But... Fearing you is different to hating you... I hate those who think they can beat me, but when challenged don't even make me scared for a moment. I hate knowing I can beat someone who tells me they'll win. I don't feel like I could beat you should I have to fight you. I feel like if I were to be challenged by you, I would be very frightened, knowing I won't win." Jaine explained. She had suffered years of abuse and neglect, she knew her limits, she knew when it was impossible to win.
Report Spam   Logged

Hearts hate Diamonds but love Spades and Aces Hate everyone who isn't useful to them.
~.Mizu.~
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 20, 2009, 07:33:26 pm »

Blood Dupre - The Hatter

Blood listened to Jaine, nodding occasionally, and noting her unease with him. He was however very close to applauding her honesty. This was something he deeply appreciated in people. That and dishonesty in those he did not like, as it gave him all the more reason to attack them.. He paused for a moment after she finished. Then in a sudden flash, he was before her, a single finger pushing up her chin and his back arched so their faces were merely millimetres apart their lips almost tingling they were so close, "I'm very glad you told me this, Miss Kross." he said quietly and slowly, as if it were a secret. Before she could even object to him being so near, they were apart. And he was by her side once more, leading her back to his perhaps not-so humble abode. He made no attempt to tell her it was wrong for her to fear him, for maybe it wasn't wrong, maybe it was wise of her to feel this way. And his lack of comforting made the situation a little more uneasy.

"Where are those two guards.." he muttered to himself as they approached the broad iron gates. Acting unaware that he had avoided swiftly, telling her he was nothing for her to fear, all he said was, "Well, I should be glad at least - and I assure you I am glad - that it is not hate you feel for me." but hopefully these feeling will grow in time, to something more appropriate..

You can't say Vivaldi was surprised at Mark's lack-of-reaction to her pitiless remarks, for she was most likely not even aware. You can however, say that she picked up on the intensity and underlying meaning contained in what Mark had just said..

"If happiness is what you desire, I can give you that." Vivaldi murmured, a slightly seductive tone to her caramel voice.
Report Spam   Logged

Lightshock16

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 20, 2009, 07:35:33 pm »

Mark Tennant

Mark smiled and took another sip of tea, before looking at her, a grin on his face.
"...what did you have in mind, my queen?" Mark said softly, not taking his eye's off of her.
Report Spam   Logged

POKE WARS
Welcome to Wonderland
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 20, 2009, 07:45:28 pm »

Jaine Kross

Jaine blushed a little as his face and hers were so close. We moved back to her side. When he spoke again she felt her face go red once more. She closed her eyes, thinking back. 'I'd rather be here then there? That's right... But why do I feel like I'm losing it...? My friends... Their names, what are the names of the only people who make that place home? Why can I not even recall their faced? She thought, slowly even though she had no idea just yet, she was losing the herself, her memories slowly fading leaving only what she knew of Wonderland.
Report Spam   Logged

~.Mizu.~
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 20, 2009, 07:52:27 pm »

Blood Dupre - The Hatter

Blood watched her face for a while, as came to the gates and stopped, waiting for the guards. After the initail blushing fits, she closed her eyes.. he watched her with extreme curiosity. After a few moments, he sighed, and without the two showing up, passed through the gates, leading Jaine on. "Perhaps, you would like to lie down for a while, before anything?" he asked, judging by her face alone.

"Now, now, my dear - You are our guest, we are here to please you." she said smiling, she paused, and her face changed slightly. "So really, that is a question you should be asking yourself.."
Report Spam   Logged

Lightshock16

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 20, 2009, 07:55:38 pm »

Mark Tennant

Mark smiled and took another sip of tea, before beginning to stare at her.
"Well...it depends on what my queen has to offer me...I do not want to request something that would displease my queen in any way..." Mark said, slowly getting to his feet and walking to her side of the table, and going into a courteous bow for her.
Report Spam   Logged

POKE WARS

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  

Jump to: