Role-Play Centre
April 19, 2024, 06:09:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

[F][M]Welcome to Wonderland [J]

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: [F][M]Welcome to Wonderland [J]  (Read 2417 times)
Lost in a Dreamscape

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2009, 10:15:29 am »

They call me~ Saya
Blown out this many candles~ 14
Guess what I'm a~ Female
This is what I'm like~ Many call Saya weird, to quiet, nonsocial. But in fact she's very few of these things, she just needs the right people to talk to... She finds Wonderland VERY enjoyable, and wishes to stay there
I always want these~
Chocolate
Books
Cute animals... (uh-oh..)

I can't stand these~
Licorice
Animal Cruelty
Snnakes
Bullies
Hights

This is my Story~ Saya's life back in our world is.. sad to say the least. Her father died fighting in a war, and her mother remarried soon after, to a man who frequently beat (and molested) both mother and daughter.During pregnancy with her second child, Saya's mother died, leaving Saya with her step father, and his horrible boys. She took the brunt of their ange and took to avoiding them. She ran away from home at one point, only to be fond by the police and taken back, where she wasbeaten severly. This has feuled her choice to stay in Wonderland.
This is me aren't I Beautiful?~ Saya (yes, with the bear)

Wonderlanders

Code:
This is what they call me~ Delali
I'm the Doormouse
Guess what I'm a~ Female
We're all a little mad here~ Delali's a bit obsessive sometimes, especially when she wants to protect someone. Generally she's a troublemaker, who likes stirring trouble, especially where the Hearts are concerned. She enjoys nothing more than pulling a particularly vicious prank on any of the Hearts, and wants to pull something massive on the Queen o0f Hearts at some point.
I always want these~ Pranks
Shiny things
Chocolate
Someone willing to help with pranks.

I can't stand these~ People who stop her pranks,
People who harm animals,
snakes
Anyone whos a Heart

This is the guest I fell in love with from just looking at them~ Saya
This is me aren't I Beautiful?~ Delali
Report Spam   Logged
~.Mizu.~
I have an unnatural hate for my own characters..
Administrator

WHO WANTS SOME OF MY CHAIR?! ..Oo

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2009, 10:27:47 am »

Are there any wonderlanders that are essential, or well, important for you to start?

They call me~ Melly
Blown out this many candles~ 18
Guess what I'm a~ Girl =D
This is what I'm like~ Melly is very 'creative'. She loves the weird and bright colours as well! She's interested in zodiacs and astrology. She needs to be noticed wherever she goes, and loves to stand out from the crowd. Melly has an innocence to her, a quality many find attractive - but not in a romantic way, it rather draws them to her in curiousity. She's eccentric, and at the same time sly. But she's mostly just out to have fun.
I always want these~ +Sweets
+Bright tattoos
+Danger, excitement

I can't stand these~ +Depressive people
+Schools
+Routine

This is my Story~ Melly lives by herself. She left home at quite a young age, because she never really had much of a stable up-bringing anyway. Her mum has quite a few kids, and Mel isn't even sure if she's fully related to most of them. She didn't really get to know her father, but she knows thanks to him, she has too many half-siblings to count. She couldn't stand the drearyness of her life, so she just left - her family probably didn't even notice she was gone. She picked up quite a few bad habits from her 'family' smoking, drinking, drugs. She's out most nights, and manages to scrape together enough money to pay rent on a crappy flat. Her life is actually dreary, but she tries her best to cover it up. The darkness is seeping into her coloured world though, and she can't escape it. Wonderland is a dream to her, why would she want to leave?
This is me aren't I Beautiful?~ Crappy doooodle =3
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 11:36:06 am by ~.Mizu.~ » Report Spam   Logged

Lost in a Dreamscape

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2009, 10:40:23 am »

Quote from: Lost in Wonderland  on msn
We still NEED Mad hatter,  Queen and Clock Maker

Does that answer your question?
Report Spam   Logged
~:Lost in Wonderland:~
Welcome to Wonderland
Administrator

We're all a little Mad here~

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2009, 10:59:38 am »

Saya is Accepted. Welcome to Wonderland

Delali is Accepted. Don't Eat the Guests Please.

Melly is Accepted. Welcome to Wonderland.

As Dreamscape stated; the others are as important but we MUST have a Mad hatter, Queen of Hearts and Clock Maker as they're all in charge of their Territories.

[Hatter - Aces [Please take Jaine please and Thank you] Queen - Hearts, Clock - Spades.]

The Diamond Twins would be really nice to have but I won't say we absoloutly need them... Please make them look a little alike... But their personalities and Likes&Dislikes can be whatever but the need to be same gender and similar pics.
Report Spam   Logged

The Mad Hatter rules the Aces
The Queen of Hearts rules the Hearts
The Cheshire Cat rules the Diamonds
The Watch Maker rules the Spades

Hearts hate Diamonds but love Spades and Aces Hate everyone who isn't useful to them.
~.Mizu.~
I have an unnatural hate for my own characters..
Administrator

WHO WANTS SOME OF MY CHAIR?! ..Oo

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2009, 11:35:19 am »

This is what they call me~ Blood Dupre
I'm the Mad Hatter
Guess what I'm a~ Male
We're all a little mad here~ "Why is a raven like a writing desk?" The Hatter is a bit unpredictable. He is quite infamous among the inhabitants of Wonderland also. Renouned for his violent behavior, he is feared by most. He has a smooth, slickness to himself. He is also very coy, and always has a trick up his sleeve.
I always want these~
+March Hare
+Tea
+Hats
+Riddles

I can't stand these~
+Murdering the time
+decapitation
+Spoilsports

This is the guest I fell in love with from just looking at them~ Jaine
This is me aren't I Handsome?~ Bloooooood~

This is what they call me~ Vivaldi
I'm the Queen of Hearts
Guess what I'm a~ Female
We're all a little mad here~ Vivaldi is the image of niceness on the outside. To foreigners, and any guests to the castle. However, really, she's cunning and coy as ever. Constantly planning her next move and making allies which she can later use to her advantage. She's a sly, but beautiful woman.
I always want these~
+Company
+Black Tea
+Hearts
+Spades

I can't stand these~
+Blood
+The Amusement park
+Diamonds, Clubs

This is the guest I fell in love with from just looking at them~ Mark
This is me aren't I Handsome?~ Well, that's the best pic I can get =/
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 05:35:10 pm by ~.Mizu.~ » Report Spam   Logged

Welcome to Wonderland
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2009, 02:43:46 pm »

Blood is Accepted. Don't Eat the Guests Please.
Vivaldi is Accepted. Don't Eat the Guests Please.

[Although I would like to mention that the characters aren't quite like their book Counter Parts. Mad Hatter should've been move Violent and less mad... xDD Aces are basically the people in Wonderland that most others are afraid of because it's only a matter of time before they decide they don't like you anymore. They side with everyone and fight against everyone. You can't really trust them.]
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 05:30:32 pm by ~:Lost in Wonderland:~ » Report Spam   Logged

Hearts hate Diamonds but love Spades and Aces Hate everyone who isn't useful to them.
Lightshock16

Thunder!!! Lightning!! STRIKE!!!!....i kill you!!!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2009, 03:49:28 pm »

((Hmm...i just hope i gave the prince of heart an accurate personality and what-not...anyway, hope the final 2 needed places are filled soon ^^))

This is what they call me~ Will
I'm the Clock Maker
Guess what I'm a~ Male
We're all a little mad here~ Will is a little...excluded. he tends to keep to himself most of the time, usually stuck in his workshop looking over clock after clock after clock. When he's not inside his workshop, he tends to be in a dark, quiet place, usually reading, or to have time to think. He is a very kind person though, always ready to help someone if they need it.
I always want these~
  • 1. Clocks
  • 2. More Clocks
  • 3. Even more Clocks
  • 4. quiet places
I can't stand these~
  • 1. Stopped Clocks
  • 2. Broken Clocks
  • 3. Too much noise
  • 4. People who interrupt him when he's working on his clocks.
This is the guest I fell in love with from just looking at them~ Saya
This is me aren't I Handsome?~ Yep. he may be a person obsessed with clocks, but he's pretty good-looking.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 04:10:42 pm by Lightshock16 » Report Spam   Logged

POKE WARS
EPISODE II - ATTACK OF THE COMBS
Welcome to Wonderland
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2009, 04:39:28 pm »

Will is Accepted. Don't Eat the Guests Please.
Report Spam   Logged

Lightshock16

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2009, 04:45:17 pm »

Will is Accepted. Don't Eat the Guests Please.

Why do you keep saying that? XDD
Report Spam   Logged

POKE WARS
Welcome to Wonderland
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2009, 04:50:50 pm »

Because it's fun?

It's my custom welcome. Guests are welcomed to wonderland and Wonderlanders are told not to Eat guests. xD
Report Spam   Logged

ThroughTheGlass

I didn't do it ~ 83

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2009, 06:32:03 pm »

When can we staaaaart? 8D
Report Spam   Logged

Welcome to Wonderland
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2009, 06:36:42 pm »

I was thinking of starting now but, Andy and Mizu are offline as is Rin and Dream.
Report Spam   Logged

Lightshock16

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2009, 08:33:01 am »

I hope we can start soon Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

POKE WARS
Кagamine Яin

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2009, 03:48:05 pm »

They call me~ Sen Chimura
Blown out this many candles~ 17~
Guess what I'm a~ Male~ ♂
This is what I'm like~ He's extremely shy and kind. Never gets a big head, very self conscious and scared to get hurt. He also has very low self-esteem.
I always want these~
1. Cats~
2. To sit on the beach and watch the sunset~
3. Sing for people who want to hear~
4. Anime/Manga~
5. Video Games~
6. Music~
7. Sweets~

I can't stand these~
1. People who make fun of others~
2. Those who hurt my friends~
3. Getting picked on~

This is my Story~ He was born to uncaring parents. They often beat him and things were never better at school. He's slightly Emo, only with the music he listens to really, and Goth. He cosplayed at school a few times, being shunned and beat up. It's hidden, to most anyway, but he isn't the type that would go out with a girl. He mostly hangs out with girls who share his interests and shops with them. However, his bosy was always extremely weak so he ended up being sent to the hospital. He was put in a coma one day when someone beat him up and he never wants to go home. Even though he has friends they never stay with him long. So he wants to stay in Wonderland, forever.
This is me aren't I Handsome?~ Sen~ [I know he looks like he's 6 or 7... ]
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 03:53:41 pm by Кagamine Яin » Report Spam   Logged

Sen: Nee-Cha~n, what are you doing?!

Cin: I.. I'm o.. Only g.. Going to c.. Cook something.. I.. Is that bad? -blushing-

Sen: N.. No! I'm sorry Nee-Chan~ -smiles and blushes a bit-

Cin: -smiles happily-
Welcome to Wonderland
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2009, 03:59:40 pm »

Jaine Kross

Jaine looked around her, 'What on Earth is going on? That guy has rabbit ears! That one is part cat!! What on Earth?! Am I dreaming or maybe I got hit on the head...' She thought. She sighed and pulled on her red tie then took out her top button. She was wearing her school uniform, or at least most of it. The shirt, her tie, her skirt. The jacket meant that she must have been outside of school at the time. 'What was I doing..? I can't remember anything from when I woke up... I went to school... But then what...?' she thought putting her hand to her head trying hard to think about it. She sighed and leaned back looking at those around the table they too looked around at those who were standing behind everyone. Jaine shivered not wanting to turn to see who stood behind her.

Yorakuro Nightmare

A cloaked figure stepped out and stood at the head of the long table. "Welcome to Wonderland. This should have been someone else's duty, but all the same perhaps it's better I tell you. Each of you are a guest here. You're welcome to stay as long as you wish. It's up to you how long that is. However, I wouldn't expect anyone here to try and help you get home. If anyone wishes to leave. You find your own way out. I may or may not see you around however everyone here has their eyes on at least one of you. A final warning. Everything is never like it seems and this once peaceful Wonderland is at war. You'd do well remembering that." He explained he smiled slightly as he saw how the others reacted to his message. He then stepped back into the shadows almost disapearing into them.

Maric Hare

Maric looked over to Blood. He would do anything for only that person. If Blood told him to die. He would. Without a second thought. He turned his eye away from his boss and towards the guests. He watched them carefully, his eye had driffted towards the young lady with fiery red hair, this was mostly because behind her was where Blood was standing. The girl seemed troubled. He turned away from her uninterested. If Blood were to pick her, then and only then would he worry about how that girl was. Instead his eye drifted onto a young girl with blonde hair.

[[Note, not everyone has to have forgotten. Jaine only forgot because she fell ill and collapsed.
Sen is Accepted. Welcome to Wonderland.]]
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: