Role-Play Centre
March 28, 2024, 04:44:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

My snow covered home...

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My snow covered home...  (Read 395 times)
AzrealRou

View Profile
« on: November 27, 2012, 08:26:28 pm »

the tall slender demi-god was no stranger to change his life often changed on his own whims quickly evolving into something new in what seemed like the blink of an eye. why should it stop now? He had taken the job as a teacher simply because it sounded entertaining and for someone who is immortal entertainment was hard to come by. He shuffled papers around in an important manner before deciding it was useless since there were no students to watch him do this. the males abnormally long silver hair was tied up and back as he wore a red and black suit looking at least somewhat like a teacher. He had decided to add glasses on top of his appearance to top off the look. he looked at the blackboard slightly and erased his name he has written on there before rewriting it a bit fancier this time. For him it was all an act for the time being. one day he was a rockstar another a teacher who knew maybe after this he would give science a try. He finished fussing with the writing and decided to go out into the main part of the school.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

~:Lost in Wonderland:~
Welcome to Wonderland
Administrator

We're all a little Mad here~

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 08:43:35 pm »

Nahia trembled slightly, her pale hands shaking. This was her first time back among humans. She had been living with her half sister and their parents for a while, until her sister had just dropped off the face of the planet thanks to her father. Now Nahia was finding it difficult to spend her time with her parents, so she had moved herself away from them and the rest of her family. She had been to school with her sister in a human school before but it was a strange feeling to be on her own. Her long black hair was loose, although she had toyed with styling it she just didn't feel up to it. She noticed girls and boys her age enter excitedly to the main courtyard and she paused to relax herself. "It's not as if you'll hurt them... I'm sure there are many more dangerous people here then you. Nahia you probably couldn't hurt a fly if you tried." She told herself forcefully, her expression wavered for a moment but she smiled lightly and nodded feeling content with her pep-talk. The girl continued on her way to the main building.
Report Spam   Logged

The Mad Hatter rules the Aces
The Queen of Hearts rules the Hearts
The Cheshire Cat rules the Diamonds
The Watch Maker rules the Spades

Hearts hate Diamonds but love Spades and Aces Hate everyone who isn't useful to them.
AzrealRou

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 08:48:21 pm »

Shen had been on his way out of the building when he had come face to face with one of the stuidents trying to come in his red eyes fixed on her as he gave a polite smile and a light chuckle.

"Oh dear sorry I wasn't watching where I was going" he said in a kind and upbeat manner his short silver bangs falling just above his eyes. he was a tall man and very slender. he looked the girl over she had quite pail skin and seemed nervious. despite his examining her he gave off no air of doing so.
Report Spam   Logged
Welcome to Wonderland
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 08:53:39 pm »

Nahia sort of froze seeing the older male then shook it off with a light smile, "No I wasn't really paying attention either. Please go ahead." She said softly, moving out of the way and holding the door open for him to get passed her. He reminded her of a man she was trying to forget about, although she wasn't sure what part of him it was that reminded her of him. She expected it was the hair, she had witnessed the man dying his long black hair before, apparently it wasn't his natural hair colour, but the colour a friend of his had decided he should dye it. Then of course was the fact he seemed mature, and refined.
Report Spam   Logged

Hearts hate Diamonds but love Spades and Aces Hate everyone who isn't useful to them.
AzrealRou

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 08:57:58 pm »

Shen watched the girl quietly as he smiled.

"No no here" he took the door from her holding it open. "I was just...getting out of my class room for a bit" he said in his good natured tone.

"I suspect even teachers get bored of there classroom walls" he said evenly. Shen was curious about the girl but he didn't want to come off as odd. instead the tall male looked away outside still smiling but watching a few other students. "I don't think I have seen your face around but then again I am relatively new" he said evenly before looking at her with a smile.
Report Spam   Logged
Welcome to Wonderland
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2012, 09:09:04 pm »

Nahia smiled lightly at him, "Thank you... I suppose so. Everyone needs a change of scenery sometimes." She said with a soft smile. when he asked her about whether or not she was new she looked down to her feet, how many times had she repeated this scenario? Changing schools every few years once finishing university, she had more degrees then anyone she knew, but she never grew tired of it, not until recently.

She smiled at the male and nodded, "I just moved into the dorms recently. I had a fight with my parents so I decided it was best to just take a break." She explained to him, which was in some way the truth.
Report Spam   Logged

AzrealRou

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2012, 09:14:08 pm »

The tall slender male frowned slightly as she said it pulling his long silver ponytail over his sholder. even up as it was it hit just above his ankles. it was tradition for his race to keep there hair long and even tho they were all long gone he kept it up. The male nodded.

"Yes family...can be bothersome sometimes but, it is best to try and make up with them" he said diplomatically. his mind flashing to his own family of witch there were only two and both of whom hated him and hated each other. he sighed slightly at that prospect despite that missing his sons somewhat. "No matter its good to take a break to before dealing with that" he smiled reassuringly not sure who that was directed at the girl or himself.
Report Spam   Logged
Welcome to Wonderland
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2012, 09:33:38 pm »

Nahia looked down, even now she didn't regret not making up with them, she spoke often with her mother, it was her father who had been the problem, it was hard because her childhood with him had been fine until she had found out, after that it he just made her sick, to the point where she didn't even miss him. "I suppose so, but it's difficult to think of a way to forgive them, or should I say him. It was my mother's idea to leave for a while, she's probably the only person I know who can handle him... Although I think I might not be able to forgive her either..." She said softly.

She shook her head and smiled at the male, "Sorry, that was uncalled for, you probably don't need to know about my family life. Maybe after some time a part it'll be alright." She said with a light chuckle. The way she could laugh easily like that made her uneasy, she had recently thought that it was her who needed to be afraid of becoming her father, not Garden.
Report Spam   Logged

AzrealRou

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2012, 09:39:03 pm »

Shen watched her calmly his red eyes somewhat intense. he had known many disfunctional familys after all he had been part of one...or at least 'he' had. sometimes shen wished he could remember back then back when he had actually had a family back when he had had a mother but, with that came everything else he shuddered at the thought of remembering what had made 'him' insane in the first place. he smiled calmly at the girl not outwardly affected by his inner thoughts as it had always been it was better to hide things he knew from the world.

"no it's fine I am a teacher here and part of that is understanding my stuidents" he said evenly. "and knowing a bit about what makes them tick" he winked slightly as he said it then gave a jovial laugh.
Report Spam   Logged
Welcome to Wonderland
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2012, 09:45:19 pm »

Nahia laughed softly at the man's words. "Yeah it'd be nice to know that... I swear half the time I'm not sure what makes me tick." Her expression softened and she looked away towards the gate seeing the odd student trickle in. "Although it's always nice to hear someone cares, even if it's just a little." She said with a cheerful smile. Her father had always cared, but now she couldn't deal with him, and now he was long gone. Her own children were on their last legs and she had left them, her granddaughter was taking over for the clan, she had been pleased to see Nahia go, that child had always understood it was difficult to linger. Although it was her sister's children which understood more, promising to look after things until Garden got back letting Nahia go wherever she wanted.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: