Role-Play Centre
April 20, 2024, 03:46:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

No title lives here XP

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No title lives here XP  (Read 156 times)
Hoshi Niccon

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2010, 02:38:51 pm »

The forest was a nice place to camp Kaze had decided as he leaned against a tree. he had been here a month now and had a companion albeit odd. he couldn't make hide nor hair of the things language but it was easier to understand then a chocobo. he watched as Dratini looked up at him momentarily from where it had curled up next to him.

"What's up Ryuu..." he said having decided to name it the japanese word for dragon it only fit as the thing resembled tradition Japanese or Chinese dragons. the creature didn't speak but seemed to roll it's eyes at him. he frowned lightly and leaned back again. he couldn't tell if it had been a whatever eyeroll or a you annoy me one. he decided to ignore that for the time being putting his hands behind his head. the teen was already much taller then most his age and lanky some would say skinny.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

~:Lost in Wonderland:~
Welcome to Wonderland
Administrator

We're all a little Mad here~

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 03:01:28 pm »

Hazel & Lorraine Morgan

An unlikely group, a girl who claimed to be almost thirteen but truthfully was on twelve and a half, a girl practically an adult who wore headphones to drown out the world around her, and a boy dressed in a dark cloak. “I want to find more bugs… Sakura-Chan said there were bugs,” The youngest of the group said. Her brown hair was straight except for the princess curls in her bangs at the front.

Lorraine ignored her, leaving the girl’s complaints to the boy who had come with them. Lorraine had met Hazel a few months ago; she had been hanging out with her and the blonde Shui she had gone around Lorraine’s home region. Lorraine had taken interest in Celeste and volunteered herself to go, anything was better than being stuck in her gym city being thought of as “Inexperienced” she’d return home with Pokémon no one would know. She was planning to come home and to wow everyone who ever thought she wasn’t suited for her position.

Lorraine had headed in front and had noticed a man and a Dratini. The pair had caught her attention so she again moved ahead of the other two. “Hey, I didn’t think we’d see many people this deep in the forest… I take it you don’t know where the exit is right?” She said with a light sigh. Her headphones were around her neck she had moved them as she had approached the male.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 03:03:46 pm by ~:Lost in Wonderland:~ » Report Spam   Logged

The Mad Hatter rules the Aces
The Queen of Hearts rules the Hearts
The Cheshire Cat rules the Diamonds
The Watch Maker rules the Spades

Hearts hate Diamonds but love Spades and Aces Hate everyone who isn't useful to them.
Hoshi Niccon

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 03:13:31 pm »

Kin walked along with them as always a heavy dark cloak obscured his face Arceus had gone back to where he had come from leaving the male only Hazel not that he didn't mind she was sweet to him even if she seemed a bit harsh at first. the male slowed as he heard the other stop infront of him his gold eyes starring blankly as he heard there 'leader' address someone.

"It's possible" the voice that greeted the males ears was a heavy voice deep with a slight accent that Kin could not lay a finger on. The black haired male knoticed the silver haired teen as he stood out like a soar thumb his head cocked to onside obscured by a cloak. Kaze slowly stood up a frown on his face as he looked at Lorraine whom he towered over. Dratini uncoiled itself from the ground and ended up wrapping it'self around his neck looking at the woman. "I've been wondering around here but...I haven't really been looking for an exit" he said with a coy little smirk his blue eyes assessing the group.
Report Spam   Logged
~:Lost in Wonderland:~
Welcome to Wonderland
Administrator

We're all a little Mad here~

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2010, 03:25:23 pm »

Hazel & Lorraine Morgan

Hazel looked at the male once. “I don’t like him, Kirlia let’s go.” She said bluntly, Lorraine sighed heavily. This girl was always so troublesome. The younger girl headed off with her floating Pokémon ahead of her. Lorraine glanced to Kin, “You should probably try to catch up or we’re going to lose her, unless she finds a bug then we might be able to get to her before she leaves…” She stated, the one thing she noticed very quickly was that Hazel loved bug Pokémon despite actually being a psychic.

Lorraine returned her attention to the tall male which she presumed the height of him and made Hazel dislike him, she was like that. According to Shui she had partnered with someone who was the opposite of her simply because Hazel was older. “Ignore her, she’s biased towards age and height, I can’t really imagine why you would chose to stay here, you’re welcome to come with us if you want, I can only think of one person who’d stay here of their own free will, and she just ran off ahead of us,” She said with a light sigh. She was the eldest of the group which made her feel like she had to round up the others sometimes. Hazel in particular.
Report Spam   Logged

The Mad Hatter rules the Aces
The Queen of Hearts rules the Hearts
The Cheshire Cat rules the Diamonds
The Watch Maker rules the Spades

Hearts hate Diamonds but love Spades and Aces Hate everyone who isn't useful to them.
Hoshi Niccon

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2010, 03:32:54 pm »

Kin nodded lightly and followed after hazel making sure to stay with her but in his normal nature didn't say much only smiled lightly as he finally reacher her side. He had found that not talking got him alot further with her then anything else

Kaze watched this occurrence with a frown on his face. his blue eyes watching after the two. as the elder girl explained that it was becuse of his hight his frown deepened.

"I really can't controll who I am..." he muttered lightly running a hand through his dark locks. He then sighed as she asked if he wanted to join with them and mentioned it odd that he chose to stay here.

"I figure you can't get lost if your not trying to go somewhere" he said with a smirk scratching Ryuu under the chin absentmindedly. "I suppose....having some company would be nice" he smiled lightly.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: