Role-Play Centre
April 18, 2024, 09:56:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

My snow covered home...

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My snow covered home...  (Read 399 times)
~:Lost in Wonderland:~
Welcome to Wonderland
Administrator

We're all a little Mad here~

View Profile
« on: November 27, 2012, 08:43:35 pm »

Nahia trembled slightly, her pale hands shaking. This was her first time back among humans. She had been living with her half sister and their parents for a while, until her sister had just dropped off the face of the planet thanks to her father. Now Nahia was finding it difficult to spend her time with her parents, so she had moved herself away from them and the rest of her family. She had been to school with her sister in a human school before but it was a strange feeling to be on her own. Her long black hair was loose, although she had toyed with styling it she just didn't feel up to it. She noticed girls and boys her age enter excitedly to the main courtyard and she paused to relax herself. "It's not as if you'll hurt them... I'm sure there are many more dangerous people here then you. Nahia you probably couldn't hurt a fly if you tried." She told herself forcefully, her expression wavered for a moment but she smiled lightly and nodded feeling content with her pep-talk. The girl continued on her way to the main building.
Report Spam   Logged

The Mad Hatter rules the Aces
The Queen of Hearts rules the Hearts
The Cheshire Cat rules the Diamonds
The Watch Maker rules the Spades

Hearts hate Diamonds but love Spades and Aces Hate everyone who isn't useful to them.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: