Role-Play Centre
April 16, 2024, 04:42:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Lost Panda =D

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost Panda =D  (Read 163 times)
~:Lost in Wonderland:~
Welcome to Wonderland
Administrator

We're all a little Mad here~

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2010, 05:38:14 pm »

Lilien "Lily" Kenshin with Hoshiko Tomoko & Kyo Takumi & Akio Haru

Lilien dozed lightly, his head resting on his folded arms. He was fast asleep, dreaming as always. When a sound broke through his nightmares. The blonde sat up bleary eyed as he reached for a phone. Caller ID said "Hoshiko Tomoko - Oh Great Math Goddess" He smiled lightly and diverted the call as he got to his feet rubbing his eyes lightly he headed to the door and turned the key in the lock and stepped away.

"I'm telling you Tomo-Chan! There are ghosts in this school and we're gonna find 'em, right Kyo? Lily-Chan! You'll help right?" Akio the tall dark haired male said as entered the room looking to the blonde for assistance. Lilien opened his mouth to speak. "You don't have to answer him, I've been here for the whole conversation and I'm lost." Kyo explained heading to take a seat at their table. Hoshiko glared at the dark haired male and took her seat at her desk rather than the table. Causing Lilien to sigh. "Haru-Sempai... Could you please not upset Hoshiko-Chan so early in the morning?" He said with a light sigh.

"Why don't you just head to class? We can finish up here, you've done a lot of work already Kenshin-Kun," Kyo stated. Lilien smiled lightly and nodded and got to his feet. The blonde grabbed his bag and glanced at his fellow student council members, "Anything you're not sure about can be discussed at the meeting after classes, I'll see you later..." He said before heading out. He closed the door and sighed.

Lilien headed through the corridor hearing people greet him but he said nothing, he had worked hard for this position without Touya and Akio's help he never would have managed it. He stopped walking and looked to his feet. He then bumped into someone and winced. He hated it when this happened. He looked up a male was now walking passed him to the door. He gave chase, "Class starts in five minutes, you had better not be skipping, I'll check if you are. All I have to do is have your teacher tell me if you were in class." He stated firmly with folded arms. His golden eyes looking at the male sternly.
Report Spam   Logged

The Mad Hatter rules the Aces
The Queen of Hearts rules the Hearts
The Cheshire Cat rules the Diamonds
The Watch Maker rules the Spades

Hearts hate Diamonds but love Spades and Aces Hate everyone who isn't useful to them.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Panda-Chan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2010, 05:55:45 pm »

The boy glared back at Lilien sharply.
"I ain't skippin' nothin', Lily, and it ain't none of your business if I am." Kenta snapped, storming past him. Lilien twitched at the uninvited use of 'Lily', but said nothing. He'd get Kenta back later.
"Stupid redneck..." he muttered, heading into his classroom.

Kenta kept walking, the scowl on his face warning all around him he was in a bad mood. He wasn't having a good day as it was, and he certainly didn't have the patience to row with Lilien (as he usually did) without whacking him. He sighed angrily, remembering he'd forgotten to do any of his homework for his next class. This wasn't unusual- Kenta was not a dedicated lover of school, but he usually remembered to at least attempt it.
"Maybe it'd be a better idea to head to the library an' try to catch up..." he mumbled to himself, not looking where he was going as he walked.
"Hey, watch where you're going!" someone yelled, as he almost trampled them.
"Ah, sorry..." Kenta turned round, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. "I didn't see ya there..." he added, looking apologetic.
Report Spam   Logged
Welcome to Wonderland
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 06:05:01 pm »

Lilien frowned heavily. He hated being called Lily, he hadn't even liked it when his brother used called him it, he barely tolerated the fact that Akio used it. The blonde sighed, this was why he hated bumping into people. He always knew when people would skip and sometimes he could stop them other times he couldn't and it just put them both in a bad mood.

The blonde headed to class and took his seat in class taking out his books. His mind wandered briefly to his friends, were they done and ready to head to class yet? He had a feeling Hoshiko would be. She was amazing at maths and there wasn't that much for her to do.

Hoshiko was knocked down. In a foriegn language she shouted profanities at the male who knocked her down. Her blue eyes glared at him through her glasses. "Watch where you're walking!" The girl snapped picking herself up from the floor and brushing her clothes off. She adjusted her bag on her shoulder and glared at the male, "You're lucky I'm in a rush. Otherwise I'd take your student ID number and get you in dentention, guys these days are such jerks... Why can't we have more guys like Takumi-Sempai or Kenshin-Sempai," The girl mumbled the last part under her breath.
Report Spam   Logged

Hearts hate Diamonds but love Spades and Aces Hate everyone who isn't useful to them.
Panda-Chan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2010, 06:24:34 pm »

"Hey, lady, I'm sorry, alright?" Kenta growled, taken aback. "And I resent bein' referred to as a 'jerk'." He added, his sharp ears picking up her mumbling.
Hoshiko glared at him, straightening out her clothes.
"Yeah, well you are, knocking me over like that!" She growled, walking off. "Stay out of my way!" She added as she headed off in the direction of her maths class. Kenta raised an eyebrow and walked quickly in the direction of the library, this time paying more careful attention to where he was going.

When Kenta entered the library it was pretty full. He glanced around for a free seat, but couldn't seem to see any. He walked down to the back where there were more tables, hidden from view. He set his bookbag down on one of them.
"Hey, mind if I sit here?" he said disinterestedly, not looking at the person as he rummaged through his bookbag.
"Forget to do your homework again, Kenta?" A voice he recognized teased.
"Oh... it's you, Vikenti." Kenta smiled, looking up. "Well, er... yeah... kinda." He admitted. Vikenti shot him a cool glance.
"Typical. What is it this time?" he sighed, hoping Kenta wasn't going to ask him for help. Kenta shrugged.

"Meh, just a few English essays. Nothin' I can't handle." he grinned, taking out his notebook. Vikenti looked at him knowingly.
"How long will it be before you ask me for help this time?" He asked, looking at the amount of work Kenta had pulled from the depths of his bag and sweatdropping nervously.
"Maybe ten minutes or so- SHIT." Kenta hissed, ducking below the desk suddenly. Vikenti looked confused.
"Just what are you hiding like that for, idiot?!" He hissed loudly, reaching his hand below the desk to drag Kenta out.
"Ah, THERE you are, Kenta. Skipping class again, are we?" A voice said loudly.
Report Spam   Logged
Welcome to Wonderland
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2010, 06:48:25 pm »

Hoshiko grumbled and walked off not bothering to speak a reply to him just giving him a final glare as she went. Clearly he was skipping class, she had this intuition about these things, but frankly she didn't care and she hoped he got in trouble for it. The girl headed to her classroom and took her seat. Another day of boring lessons.

Akio and Kyo finished up, "So, Kyo what are you planning to do next?" Akio asked, the red head looked at him with a blank expression, "Library to do English." He stated. Kyo was someone who would openly come out and say he was skipping class. Even his teachers knew about it, and they didn't do anything because he only skipped English. And as far as they were concerned, he could just sit the exam with everyone else without doing the material. Akio sighed, "Some people have all the luck, I'll see you later then." Akio said with a sigh making his way to class leaving Kyo the secretary to clear up.

Kyo finished packing away things, filing, organizing and all that jazz, he was hoping he could convince them to merge Treasurer and Secretary for the following year and have Hoshiko take care of both of them, they still had to deal with the problem of Vice President. He walked slowly with his thoughts for the future going through his mind, he wanted to be sure the pair would be perfectly settled next year without himself and Akio to help out.

The male finally arrived at the library, and noticed two people he recognized. He glanced over at them with pale eyes. He knew Akio would make a fuss or something not that he had anything to say since Akio skipped almost as much as Kyo did. The tall red haired male headed past their table not bothering with another look as he headed for a comfy seat to spend his class time reading his current book.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: