Role-Play Centre
March 28, 2024, 10:01:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

It all began when I Died...

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: It all began when I Died...  (Read 1071 times)
~:Lost in Wonderland:~
Welcome to Wonderland
Administrator

We're all a little Mad here~

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2009, 07:03:53 am »

A bang, a Crash, a whimper... How does it end? So many ways and then it's over. What if it wasn't always like that? To die and yet wake up...

Zombie-Loan. A place where someone who dies can be brought back as a Zombie. At a price. Haha, no not the usual, this time it really is just by money. Bound by a ring around your neck. Until you can repay the cost. Then, you're free. Free once more to live a life of normality.

How does one take out this loan? Who knows, is it fate, chance or shere luck? Either way you're confronted by a man known as "Ferryman" from there should you choose to accept you are able to live. However, it's most likely best not to try and slot yourself back into your life... Being a Zombie always has some drawbacks you don't want to be revealed right?

Choices, choices, which would you rather do? Hunt for illegal Zombies, or work with Funerals? Either is fine, but these are special jobs given to legal Zombies. Even if you choose Funerals, chances are you'll wind up hunting Zombies in the end.

But that's not it. Even legal Zombies are being hunted... No matter what they are, they're no longer alive, legal or not... Zombies are hunted by Shinigami. Shinigami; reapers. They don't like the existance of Zombies at all. So they hunt and remove them. Because in their eyes, all humans have to die at some point. Zombies aren't natural.

There's still more... Every now and then, a human is found who isn't like the others. One born with "Shinigami eyes". Around the neck of people they can see a band, the darker it is the closer to death they are. Should it be pure black then they're about to die, or perhaps... They're already dead. Humans with Shinigami eyes are ideal helpers for Zombie hunters, plus they can communicate with core-less Shinigami. There are also those with a "Shinigami Tongue" they usually have two personalities, the one which rarely surfaces is the one with more use. They can summon forth the noises and voices from the time when someone dies.

Zombies who have no where to go are allowed to house themselves in the "Holy Kurou" Campus, from their the lives can continue as normal, go to school and all that. Not just Zombies live there, Humans of use who know about the Zombies are helping out, can also live there if they cannot return home.

Plot

Ilegal Zombies are on the up, more and more appearing, more and more causing trouble. In a school not too far away from where Zombie-Loan is, there have been rumours of students... Disapearing. Rumours like this had once struck up a long time ago... That time it was because of an Ilegal Zombie... Is it the same this time?

Forms

Zombie
Code:
[color=#40404F][b]They call me[b][/color] [color=YourColorHere]Name[/color]
[color=#40404F][b]I've been around for[/color] [color=YourColorHere]Age[/color] [color=#40404F][b]years[/b][/color]
[color=#40404F][b]Guess what! I'm a[/b][/color] [color=YourColorHere]Gender[/color]
[color=#40404F][b]This is how I act[/b][/color] [color=YourColorHere]Personality[/color]
[color=#40404F][b]I couldn't live without these![/b][/color] [color=YourColorHere]Likes Minimum of 3[/color]
[color=#40404F][b]Ew! Get that away from me![/b][/color] [color=YourColorHere]Dislikes Minimum of 3[/color]
[color=#40404F][b]Listen, this is my Story[/b][/color] [color=YourColorHere]Bio[/color]
[color=#40404F][b]Guess what, I died![/b][/color] [color=YourColorHere]How you died[/color]
[color=#40404F][b]I'm better now than I was[/b][/color] [color=YourColorHere]What weapon you make from your Ectoplasm[/color]
[color=#40404F][b]This is where I live![/b][/color] [color=YourColorHere]In dorms, with family, alone[/color]
[color=#40404F][b]This is me aren't I Beautiful/Handsome?[/b][/color] [url=http://]If girl use Beautiful, guys use handsome.[/url]

Human
Code:
[color=#801818][b]They call me[b][/color] [color=YourColorHere]Name[/color]
[color=#801818][b]I've been around for[/color] [color=YourColorHere]Age[/color] [color=#801818][b]years[/b][/color]
[color=#801818][b]Guess what! I'm a[/b][/color] [color=YourColorHere]Gender[/color]
[color=#801818][b]This is how I act[/b][/color] [color=YourColorHere]Personality[/color]
[color=#801818][b]I couldn't live without these![/b][/color] [color=YourColorHere]Likes Minimum of 3[/color]
[color=#801818][b]Ew! Get that away from me![/b][/color] [color=YourColorHere]Dislikes Minimum of 3[/color]
[color=#801818][b]Listen, this is my Story[/b][/color] [color=YourColorHere]Bio[/color]
[color=#801818][b]This is where I live![/b][/color] [color=YourColorHere]In dorms, with family, alone[/color]
[color=#801818][b]I've always been this weird[/b][/color] [color=YourColorHere]Shinigami Eyes or Shinigami Tongue?[/color]
[color=#40404F][b]This is me aren't I Beautiful/Handsome?[/b][/color] [url=http://]If girl use Beautiful, guys use handsome.[/url]

Rules
1. No Limelighting or Powerplaying.
2. Romance and Violence allowed just keep it PG 13
3. Please try to be at least Semi-Lit!! I want decent length posts. Doesn't have to be much, I'll accept one liners every now and then but don't make a habit of it. Not Chat Speak, use "" for speech italics for thoughts. and [[ ]] // \\ (()) for Out of Character. Try and make your posts Attractive.
4. What I say goes, if I don't accept you don't whine about it.
5. Please tell me if you're going to be away for a while.
6. Have Fun~

My Forms
Zombie

They call me Kero Kazushi
I've been around for 17 years
Guess what! I'm a guy
This is how I act Kero tends to appear as being stuck up or full of himself, but he just wants to be a Hero. He’s reckless and doesn’t think before he acts. The more you see him the clearer it is that he’s a clumsy idiot. He’s protective and loyal to those he cares about.
I couldn't live without these!
-Saving the Day
-Saving Anything
-Sweet food

Ew! Get that away from me!
-Bickering with Yaoke
-Thinking about his death
-Being a Zombie

Listen, this is my Story Since the age of about six Kero grew up alongside his cousin Yoake, they had some messy parent problems and ended up living together with their parents. Kero spent four years learning the hard way that Yoake was stronger than him and capable of looking after herself. When the two of them entered high school Yoake seemed to change. It only took a short while before Kero discovered the reason.
Guess what, I died! He was murdered saving his Cousin from one of her upperclassman.
I'm better now than I was Two short swords
This is where I live! In dorms
This is me aren't I Handsome? Kero

Human

They call me Yoake Kazushi
I've been around for 17 years
Guess what! I'm a girl
This is how I act Yoake is sensible and carries a serious head on her shoulders, this being said doesn’t mean she doesn’t know how to have a good time. She enjoys teasing her cousin and his friends; mostly because she knows they can’t do anything against her. She’s very protective over her cousin.
-Her mother
-Kero
-Trying out her mother’s recipes

-Her Father
-Kero’s mother
-Akira[The guy who killed her Cousin]

Listen, this is my Story Yoake had a happy family until she realized something when she was six years old. Her father was cheating on her mother; Yoake had been the first to pick up on it. A few months later all was revealed. Yoake’s father was cheating on her mother with her Cousin’s mother. Then thanks to some lies in the courtroom, Yoake’s father got custody over Yoake in the divorce so she strongly hates her father. Her father continued to try and buy her love but failed. Yoake freaked out shortly after entering High School. Around her treasured cousin’s neck was a light grey ring. Afraid and unsure of the reason behind it she distanced herself from him at school and cared more for him at home. Each day it grew darker. The morning it turned black she left for school before him. At lunch time one of the guys from a couple of classes above her called her out. He attacked her sexually and to her surprise Kero came to save her. However instead of saving her he got killed. Terrified and crying Yoake didn’t know what to do Akira. Her attacker. Had ran off scared. A man arrived in front of the two and Kero got up, Yoake watched terrified and was told her cousin could take a loan and become a Zombie, if he were to repay the loan his life would be restored. He had looked to her for an answer and she almost hit him. “Accept the deal idiot! Save yourself so next time I can save you!!” She had yelled at him he nodded and accepted it. After that Kero was moved to the dorms, Yoake had wanted to go with him but instead was forced to remain with the parents she hated.
This is where I live! With family
I've always been this weird Shinigami Eyes
This is me aren't I Beautiful? Yoake
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 07:24:47 am by ~:Lost in Wonderland:~ » Report Spam   Logged

The Mad Hatter rules the Aces
The Queen of Hearts rules the Hearts
The Cheshire Cat rules the Diamonds
The Watch Maker rules the Spades

Hearts hate Diamonds but love Spades and Aces Hate everyone who isn't useful to them.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

~.Mizu.~
I have an unnatural hate for my own characters..
Administrator

WHO WANTS SOME OF MY CHAIR?! ..Oo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2009, 10:25:59 am »

They call me Thompson - Tom for Short
I've been around for 19 years
Guess what! I'm a Guy
This is how I act Tom has a 'Yeah, how d'ye like that' attitude. He's bitterly blunt and often resoundedly hated for this by peers. Only certain people get along with him - and they're usually the type who are so obcessed with themselves, they don't notice his mockery. He seems to go through life completely bemused, like nothing is interesting enough to even hold his attention for a few seconds. Any time he talks to people, he's usually just responding with blunt, uncaring remarks. And yet oddly, he does have some friends. Somehow people seem to cling to him, thinking he might actually be a nice person deep down. He likes his independance, and doesn't usually like the company of others, as it distracts him from his thoughts..
+80s [or 80s style] rock bands
+Walking around town during rushour Oo
+Yoga
+Smoking
+Punk-style fashion
+Conflict

+Zombies..
+People who claim their "Hardcore"
+People who think they're stronger than him
+People who try to outsmart him

Listen, this is my Story Thompson seemed distant from the world, even as a child. He couldn't seem to focus on anything, and worst of all he seemed to have a streak of rage and destructive tendancies. His parents were worried that he might have a problem of some sort. His family weren't well off, his father went from job to job never seeming to find anything that stuck, and his mother worked late hours at a factory that was slowly killing her. He has a large family, with 5 siblings, him being the youngest after his younger sister. Somehow, his parents got the money to send him to a doctor, and after some consultation, his only idea was that Tom lacked focus and needed something to concentrate his energies on, something he liked and that could help him calm down and overcome his rage. So, at the age of eleven, Thompson started Yoga. Immediately people noticed the difference. He became the calm little centre of the universe. And any time he felt stressed, he just struck a half-locus [and he grew to favor variations of the Scorpion Pose ; D] and he would be fine again. However, this didn't help everything. He still remained away from the world, never quite interacting or ever talking about himself. As he grew older, his mother seemed to age centuries, and she grew very sick and frail. His anxiety grew to rediculous amounts then, and he took up smoking to help him relax when his exercises couldn't.. it was soon after his mother's progress worsened, that he noticed an unusual mark around her neck, it grew darker as she grew weaker. He started noticing them all around him, but he never mentioned it to a soul. Then, when the ring turned black.. she died. He cried for weeks. Probably the most emotion he had ever expressed. He barely says more than a few antagonising words to anyone now and lives a solitary life in a crappy old apartment over the city. He tries to keep in contact with his brothers and sisters, and his father. But he just can't stand to get attached to anything now, because he knows how it ends.
This is where I live! Alone
I've always been this weird Shinigami Eyes
This is me aren't I Handsome? Coming~~

They call me Katie
I've been around for 16 years
Guess what! I'm a Girl
This is how I act Katie is a kind and warm-hearted soul. She has the innocense of a young child, and acts with the same niave defiance of a small child watching Animal Hospital and thinking they could change the world. She definately sees the world through rose-tinted glasses and often finds it hard to comprehend a lot of the dangers most children her age would be fully aware of. Her upbringing has heightened her humility. She relies a lot on others, and treats everyone with the same kindness no matter what they look or act like - even if she was hurt by them, like a loyal little puppy, she would come trotting back.
+Fluffy things
+Her Big brother
+Sweet foods

+Slimey things
+People hurting animals
+Predators..
+Pain

Listen, this is my Story Katie was the youngest of a family of six children. She had a lot of handmedowns and rarely got anything that was actually hers. She was always clingy with her youngest brother as he was closest in age to her. She would spend hours just sitting staring at him. He treated her very well, despite his recklessness and adversity to others. When everyone grew up and her brothers and sister moved away and lived on their own, Katie was left with her father, and because he worked odd hours at different jobs to support the family, she was often left alone. She desperately missed her family and vowed to find her brother amd live with him, once she was old enough to leave home. Unfortunately, she didn't get the chance.
Guess what, I died! Scooping up a few old letters from her youngest brother, Katie scrolled the return address onto a piece of paper and placed it in her top pocket for save keeping. And then she set off. At sixteen and finished school, she could go to him now. Although she felt bad for leaving her father alone, but felt without her around to pay for, he could finally relax. On her way to find her brother, Katie's innocense to the ways of the world, led her into a dangerous part of the city. Here, she didn't last long before she was stabbed and left to bleed to death by one of the gangs that resided in that part of town. A man suddenly appeared before her, and like a ghost with unfinished business, Katie took up the deal, so that she could see her brother again.
I'm better now than I was A small but jagged dagger.
This is where I live! Alone
This is me aren't I Beautiful/Handsome? Coming~~
Report Spam   Logged

~:Lost in Wonderland:~
Welcome to Wonderland
Administrator

We're all a little Mad here~

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 10:30:31 am »

Both Accepted~ Thanks for Joining~
Report Spam   Logged

The Mad Hatter rules the Aces
The Queen of Hearts rules the Hearts
The Cheshire Cat rules the Diamonds
The Watch Maker rules the Spades

Hearts hate Diamonds but love Spades and Aces Hate everyone who isn't useful to them.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: